Whatz the hapz, Bratz?!
Are you familiar with the Gratitude Challenge?
The Gratitude Challenge is a 21-day challenge that asks participants to state one thing they are grateful for each day. Most people do the Gratitude Challenge in November as a countdown to Thanksgiving.
The rad peeps behind the Gratitude Challenge insist that if you acknowledge and state aloud your gratefulness for all the blessings in your life, you will start to see the world as a totally rad place. You will see the silver linings instead of the gray clouds.
I’m all about staying positive, and I am always up for a challenge! So, this year I thought I would get down with grateful!
I’m on day 15 of the Gratitude Challenge. Here’s what I have so far:
Jade’s Epic List of All Things I’m Grateful For:
- My BBFs! My besties are everything!
- High heels
- Flea markets
- All things D.I.Y.
- Goggles. Perfect for settin’ up science experiments with style!
- Funky nail polish colors
- The super rad new magnetic nail polish that uses a magnet to make wavy designs! I HEART when science and fashion collide!
- Foreign films and indie flicks
- People who believe in me and inspire me to chase after all of my passions
- Books! I dig reading. Comic books count, too, right?
- The ocean! I love to surf on the sand and skate on the boardwalk
- Travel – I’ve been able to go to so many rad places. Um, hello, Paris!!
- Facing fears. Anytime I’ve been afraid, I’ve pushed past the fear and ended up with amazing results.
Any ideas on what else I should add to my Gratitude List? Would you take the Gratitude Challenge? What would you have on your list?