Hi there, boo-z! There are all sorts of glam-ific fun in store this Halloween here at the Bratz house, but some of our friends are still having trouble deciding what to dress up as. With so many options out there to choose from, it’s no wonder our Bratzies can’t decide!
Last week we talked about how to create your very own Bratzillaz costume, so now we are going to help out with tips on how to create a Bratz Style Starz. Our style star look is super pop glam and all about having fun. We know if anyone can be a style star best it’s our Bratzies!
Here’s how to create your very own Bratz Style Starz costume in 5 easy steps –
- Pick your Star: choose your Bratz Style Starz girl or you can be a combo of all of us!
- Style it up: Take a look in your closet for the funkiest, brightest and fun clothes. The bolder, the better. Think Hollywood glam like Selena Gomez, Bella Thorne and Katy Perry. Remember to mix and match styles, patterns and fabrics!
Extra tip – ask mom, sister(s) and / or friends to make a visit to their closets for extra options to choose from
- Always Accessorize: grab some super trendy sunglasses, shoes (like your princess pouf sandals, if you have them) and plenty of bracelets to complete your glam look.
- ‘Do your Hair: ask for some help curling the hair or ask if anyone has a fun wig to borrow. The bigger the hair, the better!
- Mic-up: Every star needs a microphone! If you don’t already have a toy (or real) microphone handy, you can make your own. Grab a tennis ball and the cardboard from a used paper towel roll and tape them together. Next, wrap it all up black (or any color) tissue paper.
Now you Starz are camera-ready for Glam-oween! For extra star fun, be sure to download the Bratz Style Starz app for the iPhone and iPad. You can document your rockin’ style and snap photos using the Bratz Cam, sing the night away along with us in karaoke, OR even create your very own songs. Go ahead Starz, sing your heart out!
Wishing all our friendz a very stylin’, safe and HAPPY GLAM-oween
Trick or Treat!
Yasmin, Sasha, Jade & Cloe