Hey Lovelies – Cloe here! Want to know a secret? Some mornings I have fashion crises, too! This morning I woke up and I couldn’t find a thing to wear in my closet FULL of clothes – nothing seemed to look right! Don’t you hate it when that happens? So I decided to first pick a pair of stylin’ shoes and then build my outfit around them. Pretty shoes somehow always make me feel better! Anyway, I slipped on my newest, and most rockin’, pair of heels and suddenly I felt like everything I wore looked super chic and glamorous. Check them out, aren’t they just fab?!?
This got me thinking, shoes are a very important essential in every girl’s closet so I’m going to share with you this spring/summer’s hottest shoe trends – with these five pairs you’re set for summer!
- Ballet Flats are super cute and comfortable to wear out during the day when you’re having lunch with friends, shopping at the mall or running errands.
- Fun and easy to wear tennis shoes in cool colors and designs are totally in this season. If you’re going to be doing a lot of walking these are definitely the shoes to choose.
- Chunky espadrilles are a classic spring shoe. Wear them with a pretty floral sundress for a perfect match.
- Bejeweled gladiator sandals are a great alternative for the average pair of flip-flops. They’re just as easy to wear but they come in super stylin’ varieties that you can dress up or down – and show off your latest pedicure!
- Going out for a fancy occasion? Wear dark denim and pick up a pair of vampy heels to add a little glam but still keep a chic casual feel to your outfit.
What does your favorite pair of springtime shoes look like?