Cloe on the Trends Blog today to talk about natural beauty. You all have it, Bratzies! Don’t cover it up with tons of makeup, instead let it shine through like the ray of sunshine you are! Makeup sure is a lot of fun to play with and wear, but you don’t have to wear tons of it to be pretty. I think the purpose of makeup is to highlight the pretty features you already have!
Here are a few simple makeup rules I follow to keep my natural beauty –
- Easy on the eyeliner – there is no need for all that black around your eyes. Try to use as little (or none) as possible
- Keep it simple – If you decide to wear eye shadow for a day, don’t wear lipstick (instead use a clear gloss or chapstick). If you want to have a bright lip (like pink or red), skip eye shadow for the day
- Give the natural look a try – save makeup for special occasions and not every day. Consider it the same as a new birthday or fancy dress in your closet. Only put it on sometimes.
- Face makeup is not necessary – you are probably too young to wear face makeup. I know I am. My mom doesn’t let me wear it because she says it’s a bad habit to start when young and I don’t need to cover up (or ruin) my pretty skin.
- ALWAYS wash your face – at the end of every day, be sure to clean off all the makeup and then give an extra wash on the face to keep skin healthy and glowing. Never, ever go to sleep with makeup
Personally, I love my bright blue eyes and would never want to put lots of eyeliner around it. What do you love about your face? Share positive comments about why you don’t need to wear so much makeup in a comment.
Be Natural, Beautiez.