Yasmin here for another post on our Bratz Trends Blog today! Lots of our friends have been asking us for tips to dress during the cold Fall and Winter months, so I decided to take the lead to talk about stylish bundled up fashion.
Just because the weather is a drag, doesn’t mean our fashion has to be drab. Right, Bratzies?
There are so many ways to jazz up an outfit even when the weather is trying really hard to give us a “bad outfit day.” I recommend sticking with styles that you know you love and feel comfortable wearing. The important thing is to stay warm!
If you are still looking for more tips, I’ve put together a quick list of Do’s & Don’t’s for ya below!
- Definitely Layer Clothes – it makes it easy to go from outdoor to indoor weather without freezing or overheating.
- Be Scarf & Gloves Ready – these are great accessories that look good & help keep you warm. They’re also easy to stuff in a backpack or handbag…even a large coat jacket!
- Consider a Hat – a lot of heat escapes from the top of the head, so a hat is a good way of trapping that heat to keep in “storage” on a cold day.
- Mix & Match – a good rule to stick with in every season. Mix summer prints with winter colors or summer colors with winter prints.
- Wear Summer Shorts or Dresses – it’s too cold for summer fabrics unless you cover those legs with tights or leggings.
- Go outside with wet hair – even though wet hair may not get you sick, wet hair in cold weather sure does make someone feel colder than usual!
- Forget to moisturize – cold weather often dries out skin & lips. Don’t forget to apply chapstick & lotion.