Hiya friends! With the school year well under way and tons of holidays quickly approaching, we thought we should talk about the importance of taking care of your mind, body & spirit. Sometimes life gets busy and the first person that gets neglected is the one we should pay the most attention to – ourselves!
Always remember a balanced life is a healthy life, so take charge and take care of yourself. Here are 5 tips that we try to keep in the back of our minds all year round!
- Get plenty of Sleep –Bratzies need at least 8 hours of beauty sleep a night
- Drink lots of Water – be sure to stay hydrated
- Be Active – make an effort to do something physical for at least 20 minutes per day. Try swimming, yoga, running, pilates, stretching, hiking or even a walk around the neighborhood.
- Eat Right –eat a day’s worth of fruits & veggies and avoid all that candy. It’s like Mom always said – “An apple a day keeps the doctor away!”
- Treat Yourself – whether it’s sitting with family or friends, watching a good movie or reading a book, do something you enjoy when there is free time.
What are some ways that you keep a balanced and healthy life? Tell us in the comments below!