Bratz here to talk about 2013 resolutions for 2013! This seems to be something that everybody (especially our parents) always talks about at the end of every year. The way we understand it people pick a few things they’d like to improve on, do or do without for the next year and then they try really really really hard to stick to these goals. We think making resolutions for 2013 is a great idea, so we’re going to do it too. Here are some resolutions that we’re all going to set for ourselves –
- Spend more time happy and less time sad
- Smile more to people at school
- See something, say something – it is NOT Ok for people to be bullied
- Make the effort to get better grades at school
- Play outside more. Be active!
- Always be a friend – there is no need for enemies in life
- Hug our moms & dads more
- Read one book per month (not including school required books, silly friends)
- Drink more water and less soda
- When given the choice, always be kind
Will you join us in setting goals for 2013 with NYE Resolutions? Tell us what some of your NYE Resolutions are in a comment below!
Wishing all of you a very safe and fun New Year’s Eve! Bring in the New Year with a big smile because life is beautiful…and so are you!
Happy [Almost] 2013
Sasha, Cloe, Jade, Yasmin