Jade here welcoming you to our brand new Trends Blog! I’m so excited to be the first to post on here! I’ve got your spring fashion forecast—it includes heavy showers of bright fun color! Neon is in for spring and we’re totally rockin’ this trend from head to toe. We found ways to incorporate neon into our hair, shoes and clothes. We don’t mind turning heads with our shockingly bright outfits! This trend was spotted all over the runways of New York Fashion Week and now all the fashion mags and blogs are buzzing about it.
While we are brave and bold, we know not everyone shares our same level of passion for fashion. Since I am the fashion guru of the group I made a list of some other ways you can sport the neon trend without going all out!
1. Nails: Paint your fingers and toes a neon shade of pink, green, yellow or orange!
2. Jewelry: Add some funk to your look with a bright necklace, earrings or bracelet.
3. Shoes: Lace your sneakers up with neon laces. You’ll stand out!
4. Layers: Wear a neutral tone like black and layer a neon tank top underneath. You’ll show just a peek of neon without going over-the-top.
5. Hair: Imitate our neon hair by adding a few neon hair extensions. Get the clip -on kind so you can switch the color anytime you want without damaging your locks.