Yo, yo, yo, Bratzos!
This month is all about summer camp chic! It’s time to don the duds you don’t get to wear much during the school year. The best part is, you don’t even need to attend summer camp to rock the summer chic look! Here’s what you do:
1. Get some tie-dye stat! If you don’t own any, invite some friends over and make some clothes yourself! It’s crazy easy to do and crazy fun!
2. You know you need some friendship bracelets! When your BBFs (Best Brazes Forever) are over at your pad making tie-dye, why not whip up some friendship bracelets while your clothes dry? Nothing says summer like showing off all the friends you have in some fab colors.
3. Go bright! Especially when it’s bright outside. During the school year it may be cool to rock darker color sunglasses, clothes and accessories, but during the summer you should turn on the neon! There is no such thing as too bright for summer camp chic. And don’t worry about your cool clothes hurting your friends’ eyes. If you shine too bright, they can always lower their hot pink shades.
4. Brag about where you’ve been! We love fastening funky cool patches to our backpacks. It’s a way to keep summer with you even after returning to school.
5. The last and most important piece of proving you are Summer Camp Chic: camp t-shirts! Again, you don’t ACTUALLY have to be going to camp. Grab your besties, some fun colored tees and some fabric markers. Then decide on a design and everyone can draw matching shirts. You’re in a summer camp of your own and now you’re ready to strut your stuff!
Viva Summer Camp Chic!
Will YOU be rocking this look?